Friday, March 28, 2014

March, 2014 update, from Paschal.

March 2014 Update, Abbey Alumni, Paschal Baute

Resigned yesterday from 2 projects because of My increasing MD: now getting shots for wet MD, bleeding, less able to get around, VA diagnosis: “Catastrophically Disabled.” Cannot drive, and cannot expect wife to have same energy as I for my projects.  Will soon be 85. Praise God.

Resigned Projects: Jail ministry program (10 Years)and local Toastmasters (3 years)  In order to focus on 8 other projects.
1.    Support for my family & grandkids (chemo & BNT)
2.    Resilience book & ministry to blind and disabled veterans.
3.    Storytelling festival for Special Needs Kids
4.. Catalog of my writings.
5. Occasional blog postings, e.g. Ask a Catholic Married Priest..
6. Support for the jail ministry of Charles Taylor & our original “Skin in the Game card sort rehab game” for repeat addictive offenders..
7. my interfaith Amazing Grace outdoor wedding chapel ministry
8.  Union of psychology and Spirituality project with Ohio psychologists.  (now in 10th year).

I am maintaining a lifestyle to support these ministries: prayer, meditation, diet , exercise: swim 2 miles per week, joy ,gratitude and love. 

I am incredibly blessed, beyond recognition beyond deserving.
Thus I cannot give enough back.

Paschal.  3/28/2014. Alleluia.
Week of the Feast of St. Benedict, March 21, which to commemorate when in the College Prep, I initiated the Hobby Day festival tradition .. (flashbacks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment